[SPARCbook] Re: image to the Solaris 2.5.1 CD from Tadpole

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur at mechanus.org
Wed Oct 9 22:18:34 CDT 2002

> ----- Message from Rikki169 at aol.com ---------
>     Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 21:10:44 EDT
>     From: Rikki169 at aol.com
>  Subject: image to the Solaris 2.5.1 CD from  Tadpole
>       To: segleaur at mechanus.org
>
> I would like to ftp that Solaris 251 image.
> Thanks
> Rick Nicholas

Rick (and everyone),

    I placed the Tadpole version of Solaris 2.5.1 on the ftp here at mechanus.
you can access it by going to ftp://ftp.mechanus.org. I don't have a t1 to host
a bunch of people at once (i've only got a 144kb line) and it's a 500mb image,
so it's gonna take a while to download. if some one has better bandwidth and
wants to also host it, let me know.

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
The greatest and noblest pleasure which men can have in this world is to
discover new truths; the next is to shake off old prejudices. - Frederick the