[SPARCbook] shrink-wrapped Tadpole 2.7 buy request

scott.archer at vaisala.com scott.archer at vaisala.com
Wed Nov 27 12:39:30 CST 2002

From: "Douglas Landau" <douglas_landau at hotmail.com>
To: sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Subject: Re: [SPARCbook] Solaris 9 on a 3gx ?
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:24:44 -0800

3/98 works fine too and has some tadpole packages but not all.

I know where there are a few shrink-wrapped boxes of 2.6 (5/98)
and 2.7 (11/99) for $15 if anyone needs one.

Doug

>kernel.  I'd say just run 2.6 (5/98 version from Sun should work) or buy a
>copy of the Tadpole Solaris 2.7 version (I think there's probably one or
>two people on here who might have a copy to sell)

[Scott Archer]
Hi Doug -
I'd be interested in a Sol 2.7 order if it's the Tadpole variant:
please contact me off-list at "scott.archer at vaisala.com".
thanks
Scott