[SPARCbook] SparkBook Woes

thomas.cameron at CameronTech.com thomas.cameron at CameronTech.com
Thu Nov 7 15:45:14 CST 2002

OK, I'm gonna stretch here - anyone tried Solaris 8 or even 9 on the 3GX?
Mine is back home in Texas right now and I am in Africa, so I can't try
it.  Anyone have any insight?  I'm going to try it unless someone has a
good reason not to.

Thanks,
Thomas