[SPARCbook] SparkBook Woes

Patrick McAleavey patmcaleavey at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 22:16:29 CST 2002

Hi All,

I have used Sun's Solaris 7 CDs to do installs on the 3GX. The only driver I
found I had to download from Tadpole was one for switching to an external
video display...everything else worked like a charm.

By the way I have on occasions used a Mac external SCSI CD-ROM drive with
the 3GX...to boot the system...as long as you have the correct SCSI cable.

Best of luck.

Pat