[SPARCbook] turbolinux or any other on tadpole P100G

willieh13 willieh13 at cox.net
Sat Dec 21 10:20:07 CST 2002

Has anyone had any luck getting turbolinux on tadpole P1000G (the wintel
Pentuim 100 version?)
  I got one with a docking station, and 4 exra hard (small) hard drives, so I
was able to load windows fine, but now want some version of linux.
  If turbolinux won't work, I will accept suggestions of others, if they are
something a newbie can load and configure.
  I already tried redhat 5.1 and it had fatal error.
  NETBSD could not find the SCSI hard drive to install upon, using laptop.fs,
may try again with another boot disk
  Turbolinux recognized the SCSI hard drive, but only if I had external SCSI
CDROM.  It completed the install, but initial boot went crazy, at the point of

Thanks in advance,
William Harrington