[SPARCbook] RE: RDI Ultrabook proprietary connector

ML ml at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Dec 10 01:15:42 CST 2002

Hello,

>Another thing. The tiny SCSI connector on the Ultrabook is that a
>Tadpole proprietary connector or is it a standard one that I could
>possibly buy in a well equipped computer store?
>The manual seem to indicate it is standard, but I dont think I've ever
>seen one like it before.
Hmm, to hazard a guess - maybe they used the same thing as Apple did with the older PowerBooks ( some HD30 )
Here http://www.homestead.co.uk/hd3050.htm is a picture.
( no, I don't have any business with Homestead, they just happen to have a picture of the connector on their site )

>Any tip on where they can be had??
Any Apple store if this is indeed what you are looking for.

have fun
Michael