[SPARCbook] weitek framebuffer and solaris 9

Koyote koyote at koyote.cx
Wed Dec 4 03:11:38 CST 2002

I don't think that will work. the problem is that soalris itself won't connect to a /dev/fb

I could be wrong, though.

I'd be just as happy at this point to have pcmcia in bsd and get wireless that way. I *like* solaris, but with the tadpole solaris 7 costing more than I currently make- and with solaris 9 not being functional on a workstation level....

all I need is emacs, the happy keyboard, some browsers, and wireless.