[SPARCbook] Re: P9000 Linux Framebuffer "kind of" working

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Dec 3 13:14:53 CST 2002

On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 11:58:10AM -0700, Bob Bramwell wrote:
> Congratulations!  It sounds like several of us out here would be most
> interested in what you accomplish.  Having a good working Linux as an
> alternative to an old version of Solaris would be a BIG plus.

I'm running a stock 2.2.18 kernel here on my 3gx, from the Debian 2.2
install disk.  It works very nicely, provided I don't use the console.
That's unbearably slow.

--
David Cantrell | Member of the Brute Squad | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation.
                -- Johnny Hart