[SPARCbook] PCWLAN interface??

Mat Maessen tomatoe at nycap.rr.com
Sun Aug 11 19:59:17 CDT 2002

To add a bit to the thread, I managed to get ahold of one of the 2mb
802.11 cards (AT&T Wavelan) that was a 2.4 GHz card.
Managed to kludge the PCMCIA drivers into loading the PCWLAN driver for
it, but the machine paniced as soon as the interface was plumbed.

So new drivers are definitely needed.
Does anyone know if Tadpole has more modern WaveLAN/wireless ethernet
drivers in their newer Solaris releases?

-Mat