[SPARCbook] PCWLAN interface??

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Fri Aug 9 07:29:52 CDT 2002

Len Rose wrote:

> I used a wavelan card and a Tadpole 3GX back in 1999 at an IETF
> meeting.. It was the old 2mb version, and the drivers simply
> worked.. I don't have the wavelan card any longer but I seem to
> remember just configuring the network parameters. I've also
> gotten the DEC RoamAbout cards working as well.
>
> Thank You.

Len:

Seriously, Thank you! This is exactly what I was asking. Nowhere before
have I seen anyone say what you just said. Every message I've ever seen
was along the lines of "Does the wavelan driver work in the sparcbook?"
and lots of discussion of what might work, or what should work, but
never before have I seen a message that says THIS WORKS. Thanks again.

--
-Mike