[SPARCbook] Shut down list?

Bob Bramwell bbramwel at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 8 12:34:37 CDT 2002

This list has been very useful to me in the past:  I'd hate to see it go.  What
comes through is very much on-topic, relevant, and occasionally useful.  And I
don't doubt that I will have uses for it in the future.

Thanks.

--
                                 | the digital divide is an issue of poverty;
Bob Bramwell     60 Baker Cr. NW | if we can eliminate the information
ProntoLogical    Calgary, AB     | barriers, we'll all live in a safer,
+1 403/861-8827  T2L 1R4, Canada | more prosperous world.