[SPARCbook] Shut down list?

David Röhr david at rohr.nu
Thu Aug 8 02:25:10 CDT 2002

On Wed, 07 Aug 2002 [22:19],
    Matthew Haas (wedge at lightlink.com) wrote:

>> On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:
>>
>> I'm not seeing much activity on this list anymore; is it time to shut it down?
>>
> There was some noise just this week over SPARCbook 3GX power supplies and
> something related to a SPARCbook 2... sure it isn't as high profile as
> rescue@ or geeks@, but that isn't a bad thing.
>
> I'm curious why you're interested in shutting down the list... with the
> low traffic it must not be consuming much resources.

I agree. Why shut down the list just because the low traffic? It's
summer and my guess is that alot of the list members are at their
vacation right now. Second i can't see why "low" traffic" should disturb
anyone? If you are not getting any emails, then whats the problem?

I for one hope the list stands the way it is.

/d

--
"The network is the computer. No, wait! The network is the network
and the computer is the computer. Sorry for the confusion."