[SPARCbook] Shut down list?

Matthew Haas wedge at lightlink.com
Wed Aug 7 21:19:17 CDT 2002

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:

> I'm not seeing much activity on this list anymore; is it time to shut it down?

 There was some noise just this week over SPARCbook 3GX power supplies and
something related to a SPARCbook 2... sure it isn't as high profile as
rescue@ or geeks@, but that isn't a bad thing.

 I'm curious why you're interested in shutting down the list... with the
low traffic it must not be consuming much resources.

 It's your list and you're welcome to do whatever you want with it. I for
one enjoy having the SPARCbook list around, but so long as we can direct
such questions to rescue, it isn't that big a deal.

 Just my $0.02..

---
 Matthew Haas           Squirrel's Law #209203923: "Thou shalt ignoreth
 Corning/Geneseo, NY       all RAM specifications, they're noo scottish"