[SPARCbook] Ryan Hickey/AMER/i2Tech is on vacation.

sparcbook at sunhelp.org sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 19 01:00:42 CDT 2001

I will be out of the office starting  09/17/2001 and will not return until
09/21/2001.

I will be out of the office all week and unable to check voicemail or email
during business hours.  I will respond to your message in the evening if
the issue requires an immediate response.  Otherwise, I will respond when I
return to work on Monday, September 24.  For Unix related
problems/requests, please visit http://unix-support.i2.com to submit a TSR.
A Unix Sys Admin will contact you within 24 hours or less to assist you.