[SPARCbook] Sparcbook 3GX New HD

Ken Hansen sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 14 11:02:42 CDT 2001

Just to be thorough, you have double checked the connection between the
drive and the IDE <>SCSI adapter card, right?

The adapter would report the proper SCSI ID (I think), but the drive ID
string would come from the drive itself.

Oh wait, the SCSI ID is set on the HD sled, not the adapter, so double check
the sled to HD Adapter connection as well as the HD Adapter to HD
connection.

HTH,

Ken