[SPARCbook] color depth

jon fabian sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 21:05:08 CST 2001

I have _some_ Tadpole packages installed ... don't know if I have them
all (like I sid I inherited the configuration): TADcar, TADcpr,
TADpcmcia, TADweitk, and TADxwplt.

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:49:41 +0200 ML wrote:

>read the manpage for fbconfig
$man fbconfig
No manual entry for fbconfig
$whereis syshw
syshw:
$whereis battery
battery:

Must be missing sumpin. (off to snoop Tadpole's ftp site)

cheers,

Jon