[SPARCbook] Sparcbook/Solaris/Wireless LAN

Ken Hansen sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 8 22:55:36 CST 2001

I have 2x White WaveLAN cards from Lucent that DO NOT appear to
be supported.

Our pal Ian at tadpole UK was going to gather up whatever info
he could, but I have not heard back from him yet.

The issue right now is that the driver does not seem to see the
card, but the hardware detects it.

Haven't tried thm on x86 laptops...

Ken