[SPARCbook] Re: Can a SPARCbook 1 be revived?

Ken Hansen sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 5 20:36:24 CST 2001

I *think* sun had two compilers, and the base one that was
included was usually left unused in deference to a better GNU
compiler. Also, there was no revenue stream to support
continuede development of this tool, as the SPARC architecture
moved on...

Just my thoughts, I'll bet someone here has a more authoritative
answer,

Ken