[SPARCbook] Off topic, but not entirely.

Steve Conley sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 27 20:27:40 CST 2001

Sorry there, I'm not really interested in another sparcbook
unless it has something the one I have doesn't already (namely,
128 M of RAM).  My SB has everything the one you offered has,
only it has a 12 gig hard drive instead of 2 gig :-)

Well, like I said, price is negotiable ... I'm putting more
in mind how much I had to pay for it rather than the ebay
prices.  The video card in it alone 2 years ago costed me
$700.  You are welcome to give me an offer, and so long as it's
reasonable I'll probably take it. :-)

As for the monitor, the only reason I have it seperate is
because I can actually use it.  I've got a guest PC with a
dinky monitor, I'd like to put the SGI monitor on that if it
doesn't sell ... but that's negotiable, too.

Steve