[SPARCbook] P1000 information (OT ?)

Ian Spray sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 27 17:03:12 CST 2001

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:43:52 GMT, Chris Powell <Chris_Powell at mitel.com>
wrote:

> As to the connectors, I think someone needs to figure the pin-out of
> the 'docking port' and floppy connectors :)

I don't have much P1000 information to hand, and I'm not sure if I'm getting
rather Off-topic for the SPARCbook list, but I have compiled a set of data
on this machine and added it to the Unofficial SPARCbook support pages:

  http://www.tadpole.co.uk/~iws/p1000.html

Apologies to die-hard SPARCbook fans for this posting, but there seemed to
be enough interest on the list to justify it.

--
Ian Spray          :  Software Engineer     :  Tadpole-Cycle
iws at tadpole.co.uk  :  +44 (0) 1223 428 224  :  http://www.tadpole.com/