[SPARCbook] Tadpole HD and Power supply

The Archimage sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 21 12:09:02 CST 2000

OK, here's a weird problem.  The power jack on the back of my Sparcbook
has broken loose on the inside.  It is just flopping around inside the
SB case, and I can't plug the power supply into it.

I remember there was a guy who took his SB apart, and I know the pics
are out there, but what I am really looking for is if anyone has had
this problem and how hard is it to fix?

Thanks
Thomas