[SPARCbook] CDROM on a 3gx - correction

Federico Lucifredi sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 14 03:55:38 CST 2000

half an hour ago I incorrectly wrote:

>positively to a probe-scsi at the prom (answers at /dev/dsk/c0t6d0s0 (PD
>drive) and /dev/dsk/c0t6d0s1 (CD-ROM).

I believe my memory is failing me and the correct lines should read

"positively to a probe-scsi at the prom (answers at /dev/dsk/c0t6d0 (PD
drive) and /dev/dsk/c0t6d1 (CD-ROM)."

I also think I understood the answer to the "d" question... is it a fancy
sintax for the slide ? It would make sense, since bootable Sun CDs should
contain different architectures.... under this assumption, "d" = sun4m

Am I guessing right ?

Federico
-- "'Problem' is a bleak word for challenge" - Richard Fish

Muad'Dib of Caladan (Federico L. Lucifredi)- flucifredi at acm.org,
http://www.lucifredi.com