[SPARCbook] T Shirts?

Ken Hansen sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 8 23:16:14 CST 2000

I was thinking it would be nice to make a humorous SPARC/laptop t-thirt,
would anyony have any ideas for graphics/slogans (without violating
copyrights!)...

My initial thoughts are:

    Is that a SPARC in your lap(top), or are you just... (suggestions?)

    SPARCbook - anything else is just depreciating.

    SPARCbook - anything else is just a laptop.

    SPARCbook - we can do more in under an hour than you can in three-four
hours.

    SPARCbook - more than an hour is a waste.

    SPARCbook - more than 10.4" is a waste.

If nothing else, we could come up with a catchy sig line for the maillist...
;^)

Ken