[SPARCbook] Tadpole 3000XT

Bill Strange wstrange at polarisdata.com
Thu May 18 10:02:19 CDT 2000

Len Rose wrote:

> I didn't say that lightly.. I can typically buy equipment for usually half
> of what Rave sells for, and this has been based on years of buying used
> equipment.

Understood.  Me, too.  And I do like these guys after so many years.
While they will generally capitulate and meet generally acceptable
pricing on currently useful equipment it is alot of work sometimes.  And
I have gone elsewhere for a few particularly pricy items.........  I
never buy hard drives from them [and tell them so], for instance.

Bill Strange, Jr.
Production Manager

POLARIS E&E SERVICES, INC.
25025 I-45N  Suite 380