[SPARCbook] Tadpole 3000XT

Ken Hansen khansen at pluto.njcc.com
Thu May 18 09:57:03 CDT 2000

I think Bill's point was that Rave does deal down from their price
list, but you have to call and negotiate for the deal. If you look
at their price list and decide not to give them the chance to come
down, is it really their fault?

Just pretend each price they quote has the word "Asking" in front
of it and go from there...

Just trying to help,

Ken
n2vip at bellatlantic.net