[SPARCbook] Ethernet Adapters

patl at phoenix.volant.org patl at phoenix.volant.org
Mon Mar 20 16:54:04 CST 2000

On 20-Mar-00 at 13:16, Timothy W. Beck (beck at umr.edu) wrote:
> I'm still looking for an ethernet adapter...I posted in comp.sys.sun.wanted
> and instead of being offered the adapter, somebody offered me their system.
> Apparently they are having the same trouble as I am in finding the adapter.
> If anybody knows of a reputable dealer with a reasonable price, let me know.

I got mine at Weird Stuff Warehouse; but since they are a salvage yard,
they may not have any left; and what they do have may be used.  I think
their URL is:

	http://www.weirdstuff.com/

Also note that when I got mine they had more of the ethernet+audio
splitters than just ethernet adapter cables.  (The ethernet+audio
splitter has a larger block at the far end, to accomodate both AUI
and a 'pass-through' type connector for attachment of an audiobox.
But apparently the SPARCbooks don't put audio on that connector, so
there's no point getting an audiobox or a splitter for your 3GX...)

-Pat