[SPARCbook] Ethernet Adapters

Ken Hansen khansen at pluto.njcc.com
Mon Mar 20 16:38:38 CST 2000

> I'm still looking for an ethernet adapter...I posted in =
> comp.sys.sun.wanted and instead of being offered the adapter, somebody =
> offered me their system.  Apparently they are having the same trouble as =
> I am in finding the adapter.  If anybody knows of a reputable dealer =
> with a reasonable price, let me know.  Thanks.
>
> Tim Beck

Tim,
	Is your problem finding the AUI adapter cable or are you
having a problem locating the 3Com PCMCIA ethernet adapter card
3C589 (?)? I have seent he 3Com card for as low as $40 at one
vendor ( http://www.softwareandstuff.com/ ). The cable can be
ordered from multiple sources, but for costs that approach the
price of the 3Com card...

HTH,

Ken
khansen at njcc.com