[SPARCbook] 3gx parts...

Mark G. Thomas Mark at Misty.com
Sun Mar 5 19:25:17 CST 2000

Hi,

I have a number of "parts" units, but I've been horribly bad at
getting around to figuring out what works, what is broken, and
selling the stuff.

If you don't come up with something before I get around to it, I should
have something for you.

-Mark

Mark G. Thomas (Mark at Misty.com -- http://www.misty.com/)