[SPARCbook] 3gx parts...

bangel at elite.net bangel at elite.net
Sun Mar 5 19:11:20 CST 2000

Hi

Recently, one of the hinges locked up on my 3gx, me being stupid, i tried
to force it and snapped the little metal peice off(cracked the part of the
case that covers the front of the screen).

I contacted tadpole, and they want exorbitant ammounts of money (which I
dont have) just to inspect it.

I'm wondering if anyone on the list has a case/hinge or a totally dead
sparcbook that I can cannabalize for parts. I really want to replace the
hinge/front cover because I don't know how well one hinge will support the
monitor and the stress of opening / closing the sparcbook.

Thanks for any info,
Keith Simonsen