[SPARCbook] SparcBook Deal struck

Ken Hansen khansen at njcc.com
Tue Jan 4 12:36:49 CST 2000

krakxl(?),
    I will take you at your word that you appreciate my efforts
to foster a kinder market for the Sparcbooks. I must say
that at first I was quite upset by your use of the word
"@$$hole," but instead of firing off a flaming response I
took a deep breath and re-read the post (something I
highly recommend) and think I see where you are coming
from.

Good luck with your new "toy,"

Ken
khansen at njcc.com