[SPARCbook] CVS Help

Thomas Roehr sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 18 22:51:47 CST 2000

Oscar,

Two things come to mind. You need to change the line
in /etc/nsswitch.conf from

hosts:    files

hosts:    files dns

Also, some of the older releases of netscape came with two different executables, one for dns, and the other for nis. Make sure you are using
the dns version.

If that doesn't help, I will work with you on a solution.

Good luck,

Tom Roehr
troehr at nj-onramp.com