[SPARCbook] CVS Help

Swift Kick sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 14 17:00:50 CST 2000

With all due respect...

When I subscribed to the list, I was under the impression that the list
was geared towards SparcBook-related discussions and help.
 The last week or so, it seems that a few  of the questions being asked
are not related to SparcBook issues, but to Solaris.  Some of these
wouldn't even make it to the list if the person(s) would take 5 or 10
minutes and browse through www.sunhelp.org or www.sunguru.com and look
at the FAQs and other resources available (you *do* know that there is a
number of FAQs at these sites,right?).
Call me an ass if you do so wish, but I don't think it is up to us to
teach anyone how to untar files, 'linux-size' Solaris, or teach
scripting 101; there are lists for that, and this doesn't seem like the
right one.
Just my 2 cents....

-Paul

Paul Santos                                      uzziel at erols.com