[SPARCbook] CVS Help

Meer Ahmed sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 14 15:35:33 CST 2000

I am planning to install CVS  a Version control software on SUN Sparc
running Solaris 8. Would anyone mind helping me out and giving out info
about the latest version of CVS available and it's compatibility and most
importanatly guide me through the installation procedure.

Thanks in Advance

A Newbie :>)