[SPARCbook] Linux on GX

Adam Pennington adamp+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Sep 12 16:11:21 CDT 1999

> > I have read through all of the archive messages available and can't quite
> > determine where we are on running Linux on the GX.
>
>    There was someone on one of these lists who said he was working on
> linux stuff.

I'm sure the person working on this (Derrick) will also reply, but as
of his last update to the list he had the framebuffer support working
(including X) but none of the other Tadpole specific foo. I don't know
if these additions have made it to the 2.3.x line yet, but they should
be in the vger CVS tree.

adam