[SPARCbook] Callunacard mystery.

arno uhlmelmahei arno at panix.com
Fri Sep 10 15:22:18 CDT 1999

"Scott D. Yelich" wrote:

> I agree... but repeatedly stating that it's working for you and/or that
> others much have done something wrong... doesn't help.

   I sent the patchadd output as a diagnostic tool.
 the lead-in was there for the sake of context. If
 our roles were reversed I'd be doing a detailed
 comparison of my output with yours. Perhaps the
 installation sequence has something to do with
 the problem. Maybe I have a patch that you dont,
 or vice versa. I've worked with industrial machines
 for many years, and one thing I've learned is that
 turning a screw is trivial, but finding the correct
 screw to turn is another matter entirely.

	regards,
	arno