[SPARCbook] Tadpole service experiences?

Jonathan Eisch jeisch at boku.net
Sun Nov 7 20:31:09 CST 1999

Gosh, I'd think you could get a new one for the price of sending one
into Tadpole.  I had a watchdog reset for a while, when my sister turned
the system on with the battery at 3%.  Can you boot from a cdrom, maybe
you just need to clear out your suspend file.  I don't know, but I'd be
dead sure that it doesn't work before sending it off.

-Jonathan