[SPARCbook] Solaris 2.6 media

Sunder sunder at brainlink.com
Fri Aug 27 11:19:45 CDT 1999

We tried.  I wrote an open letter to them, some on this list commented to the
effect of "why should they?" others sent their own comments to Tadpole.
Basically the only effect was to add lots of noise to this list with no
effect.

If we aren't united in a petition, if some of us business majors take the side
of "well they have to make money somehow" and "Tadpoles are expensive, if you
aren't willing to spend the $450 for patches, why should they listen?" then of
course it's doomed to fail.

:)

--
 + ^ +  Sunder              "The real aim of current policy is to     /|\