[SPARCbook] SB2 diskless?

Stuart Duncan sety at wn.com.au
Fri Aug 27 14:56:08 CDT 1999

This is a SPARCbook 2 using Tadpole's custom monitor. :(

I can boot a kernel, it just wants to mount the rootfs on the SCSI disk
and as there isn't one, it just panics.

I don't have any tools to compile a nfsroot kernel (If this is even how
you're supposed to do it)

My other machines are i386/Linux.

Cheers,
Stuart