[rescue] Wanted: Sparc Compilers and Engineering and math software

Chase Rayfield cusbrar2 at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 23:14:00 CDT 2019

I'm interested in anything that will run on up to a maxed out SS20 on Solaris. Also I seem to have lost my last copy of Opera if anyone has the very last version I'd appreciate it! Opera still hosts most of these but they seem to have lost a few of the later Solaris releases. I think it might have been 9.24 I feel like there might have been a release after but but I'm not sure?

I'm looking for Forte 6u2 installation media specifically (I have the trial license at least). But anything else will also be of interest for archival purposes.

If anyone has any other original interesting engineering or scientific software I'd be interested also. So far I don't think I've ever seen anything other than web and oracle software show up on ebay unfortunately.

Chase