[rescue] Enterprise systems - free to a good home (UK)

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Wed May 1 12:40:38 CDT 2019

Hi Phil

If no one else wants the E3500, I will have it. FYI and just so there is no
confusion I have for the last 30 years dealt in Sun and Sun compatible kit. I
have over the the last couple of years reduced my 'business' side to just a
few select customers, so I still do deal in Sun kit, but have sold most of my
stock. The 3500 was always one of my favourites and so would be taking it for
myself, however if someone comes on in need, then I would let it go, and if in
the trade, it would be a sale, not a give away........

Let me know what you think.

I am in Grantham and can collect no problem. If you need the 4000 gone, then
can take that away as well, but would likely pass on to a colleague.

All the best

Peter
07977 532320

Sent from my iPad