[rescue] Truckload of Sun gear

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Thu Jun 6 12:35:37 CDT 2019

Hmm - I have a contact that lives in Palisades (been to the old IBM conference
center many times) but I doubt it would make sense since I'm in Minnesota...

Wouldn't mind an SS20 or two, and some of the external disk, though.

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [rescue] Truckload of Sun gear