[rescue] Cox residential?

John Hudak jjhudak at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 13:44:17 CDT 2019

If dynamic DNS is an issue, you may wish to consider a solution similar to
this:
https://www.noip.com/remote-access
For dynamic DNS use an update client  that runs on your server that will
automatically update the hostnames IP address when it changes.
I've had two different ISP over the years and my experience about the IP
address under a dynamic DNS is the same...they are static for a relatively
short period of time (1-15 weeks) then when there is a 'system event' such
as a reload of your MOCA or outtage, the IP address will be changed
Good luck