[rescue] Fwd: Wifi-Ethernet adapter on SPARC 10

Jonathan Sturges jonathansturges at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 20:43:07 CDT 2019

John,
Couple of thoughts.

If you install any WiFi-capable OS on the SS10, you might be able to use the
Sbus to PCMCIA adapter and a PCMCIA/CardBus WiFi card. B I don't personally
know if this works, but have always wanted to try.

Other than that, I was going to point out if you have access to a Microcenter
store where you live, you can frequently find open firmware-compatible routers
for less than $25. B My local store has good pricing on several refurbished
TP-Link models; any of these could be readily configured as a bridge.

good luck,
Jonathan