[rescue] [geeks] Fwd: Wifi-Ethernet adapter on SPARC 10

CLIFFORD HAIGHT klemish at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 13:04:14 CDT 2019

To add to what other echo I have used a wireless ethernet bridge it works well
for connecting my sparcstation to the wireless network.     The capabilities
of wireless ethernet bridges can vary.     if you are using an admistrated
switch you could also set you cell using mobile wifi hotspot as a fail over.