[rescue] Fwd: Wifi-Ethernet adapter on SPARC 10

john jferg977 at aol.com
Tue Jul 16 09:05:26 CDT 2019

Hi guys,

We're moving to St Petersburg, FL where we'll live in an apartment
building.B  I've been using Cisco Powerline Ethernet boxes in our present
house to connect the SparcStation 10 and the machines in the garage to
our otherwise wi-fi network.

I'd like not to use the Powerline boxes in the new place and wonder if
anyone here has had success with one of the wifi-ethernet adapters on
one of the old Sun machines?B  I would think that if the adapter was well
conceived it would look just like ethernet to the Sun, but then I
started to worry about configuration.

Can this work?

john ferguson