[rescue]  Re: [SunHELP] Sun Blade 150 with busted IDE, solutions?

Mike Spooner mike.spooner.ux at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 12:14:32 CST 2019

You can download olvwm 4.4 (the openlook virtual window manager)
source-code from the 'net and compile it. The source-code for olvwm was
initially published by Sun in the early-90's.

I have built olvwm several times, on 2.6, 8 and 9 (because I like it's
extra capabilities over stock olwm).

-- Mike Spooner

-- Mike Spooner