[rescue] longtime lurker and a nice score.

Patrick Giagnocavo xemacs5 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 15:49:04 CDT 2019

That sounds like some really neat stuff!

I don't think you should worry too much about updates IMHO unless you
intend to put them, unprotected, on the Internet. Just install whatever
version of Solaris you want.  The T2000 and many others, can also run
OpenBSD and Linux variants as well.

What is the SC2000e, is that big brother of the SC1000 that took up to 8x
SM51 to SM81 modules?

Put some photos up somewhere...

Cheers

Patrick