[rescue] website help request

John Hudak jjhudak at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 09:11:53 CDT 2018

are you aware of bitsavers?  Sounds like you have similar charters.  you
may want to have links pointing to them and visa versa.

BTW, I have some docs on FibreTek core memory subsystems for PDP8s...If you
are interested in that would be happy to send your my high quality scans of
the docs.
Also have some docs (user manuals, service manuals) on HP and Tek logic
analyzers circa late 70s through 80s. Not exactly computer gear but I used
them a lot in debugging PDP 11's and various intel and mot CPU based
designs.
Best regards,
John