[rescue] website help request

Mark Brennan markarmbrennan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 05:07:23 CDT 2018

Hello All,

I am involved with the following computer preservation site
https://www.1000bit.it/ad/bro/brochures.asp
We have been preserving as much computer literature as possible on
everything from Apollo to Zenith and everyone in between.
Currently we have sales brochures,annual reports, catalogs and guides on
anything from Supercomputer to laptops Cray systems to IBM Thinkpads etc.
We have almost 6000 items online under the brochure heading and I am hoping
to get to 7000 over the next year or so
I am therefore wondering would any of our members have any old items
archived away that we could either get scanned or sell to us to add to
the website?
Again any help would be greatly appreciated
Many thanks
regards
Mark