[rescue] [geeks] Hardware Recommendations for upgrading sunhelp.org?

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 14:22:30 CDT 2018

Stupid question: would you consider/can split the machines, as in one
for the storage and the other for the VMs? AFAIK your old machine
could be a fine freenas box with newer HDs (SSD or some hybrid setup)
and then build the vm host for CPU and memory. I would even contribute
and give you a 4 port gigabit intel card so you can LACP to your
heart's content.